14th Annual Holiday Whobilation Party at The Great Star Theatre
Barron Scott Levkoff Presents
Friday, December 19, 2014
@ The Great Star Theatre
636 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94133
The hottest Christmas-meets-Halloween-Meets-Spookeasy-meets-Adjectives Escape Me Xmas party of the Year!
Tickets start at $20! =-=-= PASSWORD: whobilation2014
FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/871318739565965/
Featuring the Legendary Talents of:
- Hunny Bunny
- David Facer
- Dalyte Kodzis
- Alexa Von Kickenface
- Prince Xzist
- Bombshell Betty
- Bunny Pistol
- Lulu Cachoo
- Arcadia Arcane
- Shadow Circus Creature Theatre
- Lula Applebruise
- Krewe of KrampusBunny Pistol
and many more!
With your Host - Ebeneezer Grouch
- The Final Frontiersman (Star Trek Lounge Cover Band plays all your faves!)
- DJ Neonbunny (He Glows, He hops, he's real furry!)
- DJ Jazzy Fox (Spookeasy)
- The Kathy Lee Gifford and Sarah Palin Memorial Hideous Holiday Sweater Contest!
- Terrible Decorations!
- Insanely Perky Holiday Music!
- Sing-a-Long Christmas Scare-ols!
- Cheer on the Cheermeister!
- Nibble Really Weird Xmas Cookies and Dare to Imbibe on Bizarre Adult Holidaze Elixirs!
DRESS FESTIVE!: Peppermint Stripes, Snowflakes, Snowbunnies, Snow Angels, Snow Leopards, Elves, Whoville Characters, the beloved, or loathed cartoon or claymation characters from the Holiday TV specials of your youth (or nightmares), Misfit toys, KRAMPUS, Holiday Costumes of Any Sort, Humbugs, Scrooges, Dickens Characters, did we mention Peppermint Stripes or snow-related costumes?, Kris Kringles, Santas and/or Festive Martians, Wise Men and Wiser Women, Nativity Characters, Baby Jesus, Adult Jesus, Toys, Nutcrackers, Hideous Xmas Sweaters, Cardboard and Duct Tape Chic, Blinky Lights, Christmas Ornament Accessories, etc. ALSO Classy, Sexy, Clubby, and Formal wear is welcome. No Street Clothes, Please.